My First Blog Award

I was having such a depressing day,and then I checked my blog and  I was given my very first blog award - a LOVE BLOG award from . Cebelica, thank you SO much for choosing me for this award. You have made me so happy.  I feel honoured to receive it and I am so excited! I am thankful that we are friends :) Thank you very, very much for thinking of me :D I'm so proud to receive such great award.It's also extra special because it's my first. :D




With this award also come some "obligations" (which you need to follow too, if you accept the award ;)):
1.) I need to link to the person who gave me this award ~ I have already done this.
2.) I have to let the person who gave me this blog award that I accept it ~ Cebelica, I'm gladly accepting this award :)
3.) I have to post a Blog Love image in my blog post (see above)
4.) I have to pick 3-5 of my favourite blogs and pass the award to them; I also need to link to these blogs in my post (and then the blog owners should inform me that they have been tagged)

There's one rule about choosing your favourite blogs, and that is:

Dear Bloggers the aim of this award is that we bring unknown good blogs to light.
so I ask that you do not pass this award to fellow bloggers who have more than 3000 followers.


Anyway, I hope you ladies will accept this award, because you truly deserve it :) 

3 comments:

Just Vibe With Me said...

Wow what a fantastic gesture. We are honored to accept this award and to pass along the honor to those who we feel deserve it also. Thank you so very much!!! We are ecstatic!

Miera Nadhirah said...

how sweet... =) wonderful......

Miera Nadhirah said...

thanks so much for passing the award on to me.. I am speechless... hehehe

Post a Comment