Zupreem - First Contest Win of 2011

Before last year, I never bothered entering contests because I figured they were a waste of my time...  But last year I joined a forum called Canada Free Stuff, and I got myself interested in entering contests, and getting freebies/samples from companies in the mail.  It becomes very addictive after awhile, lol. 

A lot of the contests I have won are from Blogs or Facebook.  I am surprised how many contests, giveaways, etc...are actually held on Facebook, and most of the time you have a good chance at winning, because not too many people have entered.

Last year this is what I won, Ring, Two fashion necklaces, Sock monkey, Romantic evening, and For The King's Favor by Elizabeth Chadwick.  Not too bad considering I didn't start entering contests until September. 

My first contest win of 2011 was from Zupreem, they posted a contest on International Birds day, you had to post a picture of your bird celebrating, so I posted a picture of my red bellied parrot.  And we won :)   It was supposed to be for a $25 dollar visa card, but since I live in Canada I was unable to have it (oh well) and they shipped some bird food, bird cookies, a shopping bag and thermal mug, which I was very happy with.  I am going to post some pictures of the things that Zupreem sent, and I didn't have to wait months or weeks to get my prize.  It was at my door in 3 days after the contest, I thought that was awesome.   I am very happy with Zupreem, and how well they handled my contest win. 

xoxo,
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment