Cesar Bistro Gourmet Dining Kit

Today, I was surprised when the Canada Post delivery truck showed up with a Cesar Bistro Gourmet Dining Kit for my dog.  It was very quick in coming, it was part of a Facebook promotion for the new Cesar Bistro food.  I signed up for it on Friday, and today the kit arrived.  I was very impressed.



It can with a sample of the New Cesar Bistro wet food, a Cesar brand dining mat,handkerchief, a plate, and a serving spoon.  It was truly a great freebie, and the spoon was very good quality and very heavy.

Tonight, I decided to give my dog some of the Cesar Bistro food for dinner, and he just ate it all up.  He normally is a picky eater, and it takes him four minutes or more to eat his meal, but the Cesar Bistro was gone in less than 2 minutes.  So, I can say he truly enjoyed it.  It looks like I've found a new food for him, so I will be buying it when it goes on sale in early February.

xoxo,
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment