Plush Animals From Around The World

I've been collecting Teddy Bears nearly all my life.  I just love how soft and cuddly they are, and it is so hard for me to turn one down when I am out shopping.  But I've met some really great people from around the world that have help me add to my Teddy bear collection, some people have even sent me other plush animals, and I truly appreciate everything that everyone sends me.  So, I thought I would share a few of the animals I have received so far from around the world. 

This cute little boy bear came from the USA.  He was the first bear I received from a different country.  This is the guy that started my obsession for wanting to collect bears from other countries,lol.


This little girl bear came from a friend in Germany.  She is so adorable and sits in my hands :)


This little guy came from a friend in Italy.  He's t-shirt explains which part of Italy he's from :)

This adorable plush cat came from a friend in Trinidad.  He is actually quite big, and very soft.

This bear came from Poland, he was a Christmas present from a friend.  He is so adorable :)

I'm very happy with my international plush animals.  I hope that I will be able to add some more in the future.

xoxo,
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment